How does it work?
- Gives immediate effect of tissue contraction.
- Stimulates Fibroblasts to produce new collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid.
- The high energy RF waves have significant effects on the subcutaneous tissues.
- Acts on the connective and adipose (fat) tissue causing the cell metabolism to increase.
- Healthy stimulation of the microcirculation.
- A greater supply of oxygen and faster elimination of accumulated toxins.
What are the benefits?
- Radio Frequency offers immediate skin tightening, wrinkle removal and jowl lifting results
- Radio Frequency is performed on the entire face and neck (including the eye area)
- The wands allow easy treatment of commonly affected areas such as face, neck, hips, thighs, stomach, and buttocks.
A course of 6 treatments is recommended for optimum results. Ideally, this should be 2 treatments per week for 3 weeks. After completion of your course, it is recommended to have a maintenance session every 4-6 weeks.
You will continue to see results for up to 3 months after the treatment course has ended. This is perfectly normal as it can take the collagen time to reproduce. The results of Radio Frequency can last for up to 2 years.
What age range is Radio Frequency best suited?
- Any age that requires skin tightening and firming
- 29 years old and onwards with no upper age limit
- Must be over 18 years old
Areas/Conditions that can be treated (body)
- Tummy • Hips
- Scars and Stretchmarks
• Initial course
– 6 sessions performed twice per week
• Maintenance sessions
– a single session is recommended every 4-6 weeks
• Top up courses
– every 2 years